NSW - 02 9450 0166
Terms & Conditions
AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND RETAIL THEFT CONTROL (RTC)
1. Site Content Disclaimer
Retail Theft Control has taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the information on this web site. However we can give no warranty regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content of this web site. Hence we accept no liability for any losses or damages (whether direct, indirect, special, consequential or otherwise) arising out of errors or omissions contained in this web site.
2. Exclusion of LiabilityRetail Theft Control cannot guarantee that this web site shall be available on an uninterrupted basis and we will not be liable for any losses, costs or damages resulting from this website not being accessible or for delays in access. Access to and use of this web site is at the user's own risk and we cannot warrant that the use of this web site or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, including but not limited to loss of data, computer viruses, trojan horses and others. In addition, we accept no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this web site by unauthorised third parties.
3. Third Party LinksThis web site contains links to other web sites, which are hosted and maintained by third parties. Retail Theft Control makes no representation as to the accuracy, completeness or relevance of the information contained on such third party sites. You follow links to such sites at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any loss or damage rising from your reliance upon or use of third party sites. Although our preferred local suppliers have privacy policies, you accept that some third parties can be located overseas and may not have in place equivalent privacy policies. When you click on links to other websites, we encourage you to read their privacy policies. Their standards may differ from ours.
4. Copyright LawsThe information you receive online from this site is protected by the copyright laws of Australia.The copyright laws prohibit any copying, redistributing, retransmitting, or repurposing of any copyright-protected material.
Privacy & SecurityRetail Theft Control sometimes collects personal information necessary to respond to your requests for our customised products and services and to allow you to use the resources available on our website. Personal information includes, but is not limited to, name, physical address, email address, phone number and any other information that itself identifies or, when tied to the above information, may identify you as a specific individual. Retail Theft Control is committed to our client’s privacy and security and to taking steps designed to secure your personal and financial information. We believe your private details should be kept just that and when you share personal information with us, we will make all reasonable endeavours to keep your details secure and private. As a user or customer, you will occasionally receive email updates from us. We hope you will find these updates interesting and informative. Of course, if you would rather not receive them, you may unsubscribe at any time.
Enforcement of Conditions
Goods & Services Tax (GST)
Title of Goods
Back Orders - Account holders only
Cancellations of Orders
How to return your defective Retail Theft Control products:
- Please contact our customer service team to discuss your situation and for the issue of a return authority (RA) number. All returns must have a RA number.
- Any item that is returned to Retail Theft Control without an RA number will be returned to sender.
- Please ensure that your RA number is clearly displayed on the return packaging and include a copy of the invoice issued at the time of purchase.
- For defective products the return must be received by Retail Theft Control within (14) fourteen days of the RA number being issued.
- A 20 percent re-stocking fee will apply to goods that are non-warranty returns.
- Freight costs to return items to RTC is the responsibility of the customer.
- Retail Theft Control will pay all freight charges associated with sending replacement products to you.
- Replacement product(s) will be shipped only after the faulty item has been received by Retail Theft Control.
Delivery Instructions and Time Frames